Vegan Italian Feast
Join Chef Carmen at Coexist Community Kitchen for a flavour-packed and Italian-inspired cooking class. More details below.
Time & Location
23 Jan 2024, 18:00 – 21:30
Coexist Community Kitchen, Mivart Street Studios , Unit 10, Epstein Building, Bristol BS5 6JF
Let us take you on a journey to Italy and teach you some Italian classics with a plant-based twist. Are you ready to learn and feast with other foodies?
During the class, you will learn how to make:
- The most perfect egg-free pasta
- Soy "ricotta" and roasted vegetables pasta filling
- Vegan panna cotta with spiced fruit coulis
- Homemade amaretti
Level: The class is suitable for beginners and experienced cooks looking to expand their knowledge and repertoire.
Contents covered: Fresh pasta and "ricotta" making, plant-based desserts and baking, plating and serving suggestions.
Allergies: Due to the nature of the recipes, this class is not suitable for anyone intolerant or allergic to gluten, nuts, oats and soy.
Class duration: 3.5 hours, including dining time.
Extras: you will be given a recipe booklet each to take home. The booklet will include the recipes covered during the class and extra tips to adapt the recipes.
*EVENT CANCELLATION TERMS:
- For cancellations up to 72h before the event, an 80% refund is provided (20% fee applies)
- For cancellations between 72h and 24h before the event, a 20% refund is provided (80% fee applies)
- For cancellations within 24h of the event, the whole amount is forfeited.
Alternatively, you can name someone else to replace you. We would need to receive the full names and dietary requirements of the person/people taking your place(s).
Reschedules count as a cancellation followed by a new booking, therefore the above cancellation rules apply.
PLEASE NOTE that our classes are adult-only.
For further details and rules, please read our T&Cs before booking.
Vegan Italian Feast£44.00Sold Out
This event is sold out